This instruction is hands-on and practical! Learn all you need to know about giving birth and surviving the first year of parenting. You will not be bored by lengthy lectures and colourless diagrams.
Topics covered include:
- How Do I Deal with the Pain of Childbirth?
- Surviving Labour Tips for Fathers-to-be
- How Can I avoid an Episiotomy…or Do I Have a Choice?
- I Want to Breastfeed…BUT…?
- A Father’s Practical Lesson in Treating Colic
Private Prenatal Instruction
- Work shifts?
- Already know a lot about pregnancy and birth…but have some questions?
- Want one-on one dialogue in your own home about concerns you have?
- Have suffered multiple pregnancy losses and are seeking support in getting through birth this time?
- You’re a health care professional but your partner is not…wish information tailored to your needs?
- You have health care issues / bed rest requirements that prevent you from attending classes in the community?
- No time – need the quick version?
In Your own Home
Option 1: On your own schedule and arranged after a private assessment by telephone of your unique learning needs.
Cost: $ 90.00 per hour (3 hours or less) + mileage and HST if applicable
Complete course, two evenings (7:00 - 9:00 PM) or
One Day Course (10:00 to 2:00 PM)
Cost: $150.00 for complete course + mileage and HST if applicable. Mileage charged at $.40km if distance greater than 20 km from Stratford.
Call us at (519) 271-9698 (Local Area) or 1-800-574-2742(Outside Stratford) to register or contact us by e-mail.